The philosophy of the Dance Center of Queensbury is to provide an excellent standard in dance education to children and young adults in our community. Our goal is to develop good people in addition to well-trained dancers. Our dance community of students, facilitates learning and personal growth for all.
The Dance Center was established in 1979, under the direction of Barbara Tebeau, upon her retirement in 1999, The Dance Center continues the philosophy of dance education under the direction of Diane L. LaBruzzo. In 1992, the Dance Center established the Adirondack Ballet Theater (a not-for –profit) organization to enable children in our community the opportunity to perform in professional productions.
In addition to two yearly company performances, dancers participate in competitions throughout the Northeast and annual June performances.
You can now order prints!
Photos in the Photo Ordering album are now available for purchase. Please note, only the photos in this album are currently available.
8x10 - $13.00 5x7 - $8.00 4x6 - $4.00
To order Prints:
- Download the Photo Order Form
- Fill out the form with the Photo #, Quantity, Cost & Total
- Make sure to include your check for the full amount, made payable to:The dance Center of Queensbury (all orders must pre-pay)
- Mail form with payment to: The Dance Center of Queensbury 79 Warren St. Plaza Glens Falls NY 12801
- We will contact you when your prints are ready for pick up